Chicken – 50gm
Carrots (halved) – 50gm
Celery (halved) – 2tsp
Onion (halved) – 30gm
Water, to cover
Chicken bouillon – 10gm
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1. Take a large soup pot and add in the chicken, carrots, onion and celery.
2. Cover the ingredients with cold water and keep boiling, uncovered.
3. Once it begins to boil, lower the flame to medium-hot and leave to simmer until the chicken meat begins to fall off the bones.
4. Take the soup pot off the heat and remove all ingredients out of it.
5. Strain the broth.
6. Remove the chicken from the bones and chop the celery, onion and carrots.
7. Season the broth with the chicken bouillon, salt and pepper.
8. Put back the carrots, chicken, onion and celery in to the pot and stir.