4 whole wheat chapattis
For the stuffing
Sprouted whole green gram 100gm
Finely chopped fenugreek leaves 50gm
Finely chopped green chilies 1 tsp
Dried mango powder 1.5 tsp
Finely chopped coriander leaves 10gm
Turmeric powder- a pinch
Salt to taste
1. Boil moong sprouts in very little water with a pinch of turmeric powder.
2. Do not overcook. Drain and set aside.
3. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
4. Divide into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
5. Brush both sides of a chapatti with a little oil and place on a hot tava.
6. Put 1 portion of the stuffing on one half of the chapatti.
7. Fold the chapatti into a semi-circular shape keeping the stuffing in the centre.
8. Cook on both sides using oil till brown spots appear on the surface.
9. Repeat with the remaining chapattis and stuffing to make 3 more rotis.
10. Serve hot.
11. Total serving: – 4