Rolled Oats 50 gm
Jowar flour 50 gm
Wheat flour 50 gm
} Onions (chopped) 50gm
Tomatoes (chopped) 50gm
Coriander (chopped) 2 tablespoons
Ginger – green chilli paste 1teaspoon
Oil 10 ml
Salt to taste
1. Mix together all ingredients in a bowl and add enough water to make a thick batter
2. Grease and heat a non-stick tava.
3. Spread a layer of batter to form a pancake of 4 mm. thickness.
4. Cook on both sides till golden brown, using a little oil.
5. Repeat to make 3 more pancakes.
6. Serve hot with coriander garlic chutney.
7. Total serving: – 5