Eggs white – 40gm
Tofu (mashed) – 15gm
Chicken broth – 75 ml
Chopped fresh chives – 1tbsp
Ground ginger – 1tsp
Salt to taste
Refined flour – 1tsp
1. Reserve half of the chicken broth and pour the rest into a saucepan.
2. Combine salt, celery, ginger and chives with it and bring it to a rolling boil.
3. Take a small bowl and stir together the remaining broth and refined flour till soft, keep aside.
4. Take another bowl, whisk eggs and tofu together using a fork.
5. Drizzle little egg at a time into the boiling broth mixture, carefully so the egg should cook immediately.
6. Once the eggs have been dropped, add the refined flour mixture slowly to it, keep stirring till the soup is the desired consistency.