Nutri PohaCourse: Uncategorized
Rice flakes (Poha) – 100 gm
Sprouted moth – 50gm
Onion chopped – 100gm
Green chili, chopped – 2
Lemon juice – 2 tsp
Oil – 1 tsp
Coriander chopped – 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
- Wash and drain rice flakes and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add onions and green chili and sauté till onions turn translucent.
- Add sprouted moth and cook further for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of water, cover and cook on a low flame till the moth is tender.
- Add rice flakes, lemon juice and salt. Mix well.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
- This recipe can be made in a microwave oven also.