Methi and moong sprouts stuffed rotisCourse: Uncategorized
4 whole wheat chapattis
For the stuffing
Sprouted whole green gram 100gm
Finely chopped fenugreek leaves 50gm
Finely chopped green chilies 1 tsp
Dried mango powder 1.5 tsp
Finely chopped coriander leaves 10gm
Turmeric powder- a pinch
Salt to taste
- Boil moong sprouts in very little water with a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Do not overcook. Drain and set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Brush both sides of a chapatti with a little oil and place on a hot tava.
- Put 1 portion of the stuffing on one half of the chapatti.
- Fold the chapatti into a semi-circular shape keeping the stuffing in the centre.
- Cook on both sides using oil till brown spots appear on the surface.
- Repeat with the remaining chapattis and stuffing to make 3 more rotis.
- Serve hot.
- Total serving: – 4