Egg Drop SoupCourse: Uncategorized
Eggs white – 40gm
Tofu (mashed) – 15gm
Chicken broth – 75 ml
Chopped fresh chives – 1tbsp
Ground ginger – 1tsp
Salt to taste
Refined flour – 1tsp
Celery chopped – 1tsp
- Reserve half of the chicken broth and pour the rest into a saucepan.
- Combine salt, celery, ginger and chives with it and bring it to a rolling boil.
- Take a small bowl and stir together the remaining broth and refined flour till soft, keep aside.
- Take another bowl, whisk eggs and tofu together using a fork.
- Drizzle little egg at a time into the boiling broth mixture, carefully so the egg should cook immediately.
- Once the eggs have been dropped, add the refined flour mixture slowly to it, keep stirring till the soup is the desired consistency.