Carrot Chicken Soup
Chicken – 50gm
Carrots (halved) – 50gm
Celery (halved) – 2tsp
Onion (halved) – 30gm
Water, to cover
Chicken bouillon – 10gm
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
- Take a large soup pot and add in the chicken, carrots, onion and celery.
- Cover the ingredients with cold water and keep boiling, uncovered.
- Once it begins to boil, lower the flame to medium-hot and leave to simmer until the chicken meat begins to fall off the bones.
- Take the soup pot off the heat and remove all ingredients out of it.
- Strain the broth.
- Remove the chicken from the bones and chop the celery, onion and carrots.
- Season the broth with the chicken bouillon, salt and pepper.
- Put back the carrots, chicken, onion and celery in to the pot and stir.