Rice flakes (Poha) – 100 gm
Sprouted moth – 50gm
Onion chopped – 100gm
Green chili, chopped – 2
Lemon juice – 2 tsp
Oil – 1 tsp
Coriander chopped – 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
1. Wash and drain rice flakes and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add onions and green chili and sauté till onions turn translucent.
3. Add sprouted moth and cook further for 2 minutes.
4. Add 1/4 cup of water, cover and cook on a low flame till the moth is tender.
5. Add rice flakes, lemon juice and salt. Mix well.
6. Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
7. This recipe can be made in a microwave oven also.